Search This Blog

Sunday 6 March 2011

Double Page spread image ideas



I have decided to do my feature as if it is an in-depth interview with a young musician who's stage persona is very different to his personal life. The cover image shows him in his festival gear but I want to use images to show there is another side to him.

I am thinking of titles like The other side of Will Jones or Will Jones Uncovered and wanted an image to show this. These images show the artist without his stage clothes in simple white, half facing and half hiding his face from the audience. I think these work well and plan to develop these, probably for my double page spread. They will need some work with photoshop to eliminate the background but the shots are framed so that text could be put on the brick area.

No comments:

Post a Comment