Search This Blog

Sunday 27 February 2011

Cover page in progress



1. Masthead - I chose to use a red mastboard with white lettering because of influence of other music magazines, ie. NME & Q.
2. Main Image - used as my background layer, an enhanced version of the original image.
3. House style font, the font used my cover lines is in white because I tried many colours but this was the only colour that showed up properly on all areas of the background image.
4. Puff (in the shape of a star) - I tried to use other shapes but the text would not fit in.
- I chose to use blue text in the star because it shows well.
5. I enclosed my next image in a shape I used in photoshop, I chose to use it because it looks like a stage and to define the image. Without it, it would not stand out with my main image.

No comments:

Post a Comment